All orders are shipped with DHL. Orders over $500 are shipped for free, and orders under $250 (Domestic).
How do I know my ring size? -
- Organize a studio appointment by emailing Contact@herchildren.com
- Purchase an adjustable ring sizer and we will post it out to you.
- Carefully measure the internal diameter of an existing ring which fits and send us the measurement in mm's.
- Visit a local jeweler and have them size your finger or an existing ring.
- An incorrect size will incur a $50 re-size fee, excluding return postage.
- Some rings cannot be re-sized and we reserve the right to refuse a ring re-sizing.
Worldwide shipping? -
Yes! Some exclusions apply.
Custom pieces -
We offer a full bespoke consultation service, email Contact@herchildren.com or DM @HerChildren
Most of our jewelry pieces are hand-made to order. We require between 1-2 weeks for production, depending on intricacy of design and material availability. Production times may vary due to fluctuations in supply chain and Covid-19.
Gem sourcing -
We source Gems from a reputable Gem dealer ensuring rough gems sourced are conflict-free.
- 100% of our gold and silver rings are made from recycled refined metals.
- We use the highest quality gemstones, pearls and diamonds available.
- Each piece is hand-made to order in our Manhattan studio by trained artisans.
- We generate almost no waste and recycle all metal offcuts.
- We make to order, and almost never mark down our products.