Signature Necklace handmade from Sterling Silver
Made In Italy
left in stock
Unless it’s too short to clasp or too long to stay on, bracelets are meant to be styled at different lengths.
To determine your bracelet size, we strongly advise that you measure the size of your wrist rather than the size of another bracelet.
Each necklace can be made with any additional length extension. Please read the length of each necklace in the description to ensure it will fit. In the case you do need added length we can provide a length extension for an additional fee.
1. Measure and cut a piece of string to the same length as the necklace you’re eyeing.
2. Place it around your neck to see where it falls—the key to layering is striking the right balance. Consider the size and shape of the pendant.
3. Repeat the process to see how necklaces of different lengths may look together.
All ring sizes come in US sizing. Please be sure of your ring size when placing an order, as once your ring is made it can most likely not be resized - every ring on the site can be made in any US ring size.
1. Grab a tape measure, length of string or strip of paper.
2. Wrap it around the finger you’ll wear your ring on—if you’re creating a ring stack, consider where on your finger the ring will sit—and mark the place where it joins.
3. Lay your string or paper strip on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the length up to the mark.